Plumbing, AC & Heating Services in San Marcos
Get plumbing and HVAC help fast! Call (760) 477-2222 for service in San Marcos, CA.
Need professional plumbing, heating, or cooling services? Just contact 1-800-Any-Tyme for fast response times and guaranteed quality solutions! Look for our service trucks throughout San Marcos and surrounding areas in San Diego County.
Benefits you rely on:
- Price protection: Our 100% satisfaction guarantee corrects any problems created on our end at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Peace of mind: Enjoy long term solutions that help prevent future problems and emergencies.
- Someone on your side: We will guide you through the problem and the repair process before beginning any work.
Have a Clog That Won’t Go Away?
Many factors contribute to stubborn drain clogs. Build up of grease, hair, soap, toothpaste, food particles, and dirt, as well as foreign items not meant to go down your drains all lead to clog problems and can wreak havoc on your sewer and drain system.
Here are signs you will need to call for professional drain cleaning:
- Drains are slow flowing, which can also cause problems with appliances
- Foul odors coming from the drains
- Reduced water pressure
- Toilets with low water levels, or slow to flush
- Gurgling sounds in drains (could indicate trapped air, caused by a clog)
Your most effective weapon against clogged drains is regular maintenance. Just as the rest of your home requires care, so do your drains. If your drains have never been cleaned out before, you may want to consider looking into professional services such as hydro jetting.
What are Common Water Heater Problems?
There is never a good time to have your water heater break down. Knowing problem signs can help prevent unnecessary problems.
Here’s what to look out for:
- No hot water
- Temperature problems–too hot or not hot enough
- Unusual sounds (indicates sediment buildup or a faulty element)
- Water spraying from the pressure relief valve
- Leak in the tank
- Tripped breaker
- Pilot light will not stay lit, or will not light (for gas units)
Want to Reduce Your Heating Bill By 20 Percent?
You may want to consider a tankless unit, which offers great energy-saving benefits and tax perks.
With a tankless water heater, you will never run out of hot water. This saves you time in the morning from having to wait for your water to heat up. It also means no more cold surprises in the shower!
There is also no standby heat loss, since there is no tank for your water to sit idle. You won’t have to the reheat water each time you need to take a shower or wash the dishes. There will be fresh water ready from the tap with each use–no more stored water!
Because there is no tank to hold the water, you won’t have to worry about the tank leaking and flooding your home.
Tankless water heaters are also more reliable than their traditional counterparts. They are known to last 20 years or more, compared to the 10-13 years expected of tank units. You can install them closer to the point of use, such as under a kitchen cabinet. Their smaller size also makes it easy to install almost anywhere, including crawl spaces and even on the wall.
If you are ready to add this new system to your home, contact us for help choosing the ideal unit and proper installation.
What’s Causing Your AC Problem?
Regular maintenance is the key to preventing problems in your air conditioner. Consider these problems you can avoid with annual tune-ups and inspections:
- Tripped circuit breaker
- Failed fan
- Frozen coils
- Uncomfortable home temperature
- Water leaks next to the furnace
- Inconsistent indoor temperatures
- Strange sounds created by the unit
- Unusually high utility bills
- Unit runs constantly or turns off and on repeatedly
Additional Plumbing & HVAC Services in San Marcos:
- Faucet Repair & Replacement
- Slab Leak Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair & Replacement
- Toilet Repair & Replacement
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- Gas Line Installation
- Refrigerant Recharging & Leak Repair
- Heat Pump Services
- Thermostat Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repairs
Don’t wait any longer to fix your plumbing or HVAC system. Get immediate home comfort with a quick call to us at (760) 477-2222!