Looking for experienced plumbers and HVAC technicians in Encinitas? Call (760) 477-2222 for help today!
Plumbing and HVAC problems happen when you least expect it. The drain clogs, and before you know it, there is standing water in your shower. Avoid a potential disaster by being aware of trouble signs in your plumbing and HVAC units. If you notice anything unusual, get help right away from 1-800-Any-Tyme. Customers rely on us for fast, quality service in the Encinitas area.
- Price protection: Our 100% satisfaction guarantee corrects any problems created on our end at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Peace of mind: Enjoy long term solutions that help prevent future problems and emergencies.
- Someone on your side: We will guide you through the problem and the repair process before beginning any work.
Having Repeated Drain Problems?
Calling a professional to fix your drain may not seem necessary. After all, a little bit of that chemical drain opener can solve the problem, right? For a while, sure, but soon you’ll notice the following problems recurring:
- The sink or tub draining too slowly
- Overflowing toilet
- Unusual smells coming from the drains
- Frequent clogs
All of these problems hint at a more serious underlying problem in your drain system. While chemical drain cleaners will work for the meantime, you are also pouring harsh chemicals down your drain that can damage your pipes and create further problems. Permanently handle your problems with professional drain cleaning services that are guaranteed to give you long-term peace of mind.
Not Getting Enough Hot Water?
Maybe it’s your morning shower, or your late-night bath. You turn on the faucet, but only get ice-cold water. There is no hot water at all. This is a common problem resulting from faulty units.
Below are common issues affecting water heaters:
- Burnt-out pilot light
- Improperly adjusted thermostat
- Lack of air flow
- Failed pressure relief valve
- Broken thermocouple
While some of these issues are easy to notice, particularly the burnt-out pilot light, others require a professional inspection. Even a pilot light problem can be difficult to fix and shouldn’t be handled on your own, especially if you notice any odors or water puddling near the heater. Contact our technicians for an accurate diagnosis and repair to ensure your safety.
Looking to Install a Tankless Water Heater?
Do you need to replace your current water heater? Consider a tankless unit, which heats water as it runs through the pipes instead of storing it in a tank.
Advantages of tankless water heaters:
- Unlimited supply of hot water
- 20% more energy efficient
- Reduced water heating costs
- Longer lifespans
- Easy installation
Is Your Air Conditioner Having Problems?
Want cool air when you need it the most? We recommend regular maintenance checks every spring and fall to keep your air conditioner in top working condition while helping you avoid costly problems.
What are some of the common problems to look out for?
- Frozen coils
- Leaking water
- Blocked or dirty grills or coils
- Lack of refrigerant
- Faulty outdoor fans
- Broken fans or compressors
If you are currently experiencing these problems, regular maintenance will keep recurring problems at bay while giving you better energy efficiency.
Additional Plumbing & HVAC Services in Encinitas:
- Faucet Repair & Replacement
- Slab Leak Repair
- Garbage Disposal Repair & Replacement
- Toilet Repair & Replacement
- Sewer Repair & Replacement
- Gas Line Installation
- Refrigerant Recharging & Leak Repair
- Heat Pump Services
- Thermostat Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repairs
Many issues connected to your plumbing, heating, cooling systems can be avoided with timely repairs and maintenance. Keep your family safe and comfortable year-round with professional solutions–call today at (760) 477-2222.