Need fast emergency plumbing, electrical, heating, or air conditioning services? Maybe you need one of our services on an evening or weekend? After work? No problem! We are here for you whenever you need us to be - 24 hours a day 7 days a week - same low, up front price with no surprises. Simply complete the service request form below and we will make an appointment around your busy schedule.
Any after hour service needs, please call 1-800-Any-Tyme (1-800-724-8232). No overtime charges, call 24 hours.
Additional Plumbing Services
Slab Leaks - When a structure is built on a concrete slab, the water lines are placed under the cement and due to soil acidity the copper can leak. This condition can lead to foundation problems, high water and electrical bills and structural damage to your home. Fortunately most homeowner's policies cover the cost of repairing a slab leak. A San Diego Plumbers installation crew can fix any kind of slab leak problem you might have - from pin hole to gaping hole.
- Pipe Replacement - Our Repipe, Drain Cleaning, and Rooter services was built from the ground up in order to provide the fastest drain cleaning, repiping service and plumbing repairs with the most convenient scheduling and reliability. Whether it be day or night, weekend or holiday, your plumbing and drain technician will arrive at your home or business on time. Our pipe replacement technicians are clean and professional, and they will get it fixed right the first time - Guaranteed!
- Leak Detection & Repair - Plumbing is a specialized skill requiring years of training and experience. Our professionals are able to deal with any leak detection emergency or situation you might face.
- Drain Clearing - We know what it's like when you've got a clogged drain and you need it fixed fast! Clearing blocked drains is one of our main plumbing specialties. Whatever the cause of your blockage, we can fix it fast and properly.
- Hydrojetting - Hydro jetting, also known as water jetting, is the process of using high and ultra-high pressure water to clean open and enclosed plumbing areas, even areas that are difficult to access remove clogs. San Diego Anytyme Plumbing, Drain, and Rooter technicians are experts in the processes and procedures of hydro jetting - If you have a drain that needs to be reached with hydro jetting or a water jet machine - call 1-800-Anytyme Today!
- Septic Tanks/Sewer Lines - Septic tanks come in a variety of sizes depending on the size of the home. All septic tanks have at least 2 compartments. We always pump all compartments and rinse the tank. 1-800-Any-Tyme's Septic Tank professionals always check the basic functioning of the system and make the homeowner aware of any safety issues or repairs that are necessary or that could become necessary in the future to save you - the homeowner - the hassle of having your system shut down on you, especially at an inopportune moment.
- Tree Root Removal - 1-800-Anytyme uses mechanical cable machines and special cutters to remove root blockages from your pipes or drains. Once the blockage is removed, the sewer line can then be televised to determine where the roots are entering the pipe and what can be done to prevent them. Several options are available for keeping the pipe free of roots using chemical treatment or preventative maintenance plans.
- Water Heater Repairs, Installations, and Services - When your current water heater fails to deliver, 1-800-Anytyme is ready to respond quickly. We are experts in almost every type of electric, gas and liquid propane (LP) gas water heaters designed to handle the hot water demands of your family. Our plumbers and technicians will examine your current water heater and will know whether or not it does need to be replaced or not. If it does need a servicing or even need to be replaced, you will be glad you called 1-800-Anytyme. Our technicians can service and install all of the following types and brands of water heaters.
- Central Heating Repair, Services and Installations - As a team, 1-800-Anytyme's Central HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) Service, operates and maintains all indoor environmental control systems including heating, cooling, and related equipment. Our services are available throughout all of San Diego County, the Temecula and San Bernardino Area, and coming soon Southern Orange County.
- Heat Pumps & Roof Top Units - As the term "pump" implies, a heat pump moves heat from one place to another. In the winter, it moves heat from outside to inside to heat your home. In the summer, it moves heat in the other direction to cool your home. The Roof Top Install is basically the same but it is stationed on the roof instead of inside the home or office.
- Thermostat Repairs, Services, and Installs - You've probably seen or used a thermostat a thousand times. The thermostat is what controls the heating and air-conditioning systems in your house -- the two pieces of equipment that use the most energy. In these days of rising energy prices, you might be interested to know how your thermostat can save you money.
- Indoor Air Quality Test and Services - The mission of our Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Program is to conduct and promote healthy Indoor Air Quality and study issues relating to the causes, effects and control of indoor pollution in California.
- High Tech Troubleshooting - Our Company has been serving San Diego for over 32 years and the skill and technology that we have learned and compiled over the years of service makes us experts and Heating High Tech Troubleshooting. All San Diego County Residents are able to receive a free service call - CALL NOW! 1-800-Anytyme!
- Central Air Conditioning Units - Your investment in an efficient heating and cooling system can keep your family comfortable even during the hottest or coldest of days. 1-800-Anytyme has every complete solution for your heating and cooling needs. San Diego Residents should Call now to receive excellent Heating and Air Conditioning Discounts !
- Forced Air Systems - A forced-air heating system can be combined with air conditioning for cooling, a humidifier for maintaining proper moisture balance and an air filter. Ductwork is generally metal, wrapped with insulation to help keep heat in. In some cases, flexible insulation-style ductwork is preferred. 1-800-Anytyme can help service or repair any Forced Air System problem you might have or install a forced air system if necessary.
- A/C and Cooling Compressors/Motors Services and Repairs - The compressor is the motor (or engine) of the cooling system. It's normally at the bottom of the freezer in the back. It's almost always black and about the size of a football. If the freezer is self-defrosting, the compressor may be behind a thin panel. If your compressor needs repairing or servicing you have got the right company - Call us now!
- Residential and Commercial Installs, Service, and Repairs - San Diego Heating & Air Conditioning is the preferred San Diego HVAC contractor because we know how important good service is to our customers. We are constantly upgrading the way we do business so that we are able to offer you service better than any other air conditioning contractor in the San Diego County Area. Being one of the only San Diego Air Conditioning company offering 24-hour service we are able to service your home or business at your convenience. Call us today at 1-800-Any-Tyme (1-800-724-8232) and experience what only The Best San Diego Heating and Air Conditioning contractor can provide - The AnyTyme Guarantee 24 Hours a Day.
- Residential and Commercial HVAC Services - Our commitment to residential and commercial HVAC services branches out into areas such as convenience, confidence, and reliability. To provide all of this we are completely committed to training our people so that we may bring you the best possible HVAC service systems available, and also to stay on top of the ever-changing technologies that control comfort, health, and productivity.
Freon Installed and Recharged - R-22 is the common name for hydro-chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC). R-22 has been used as a refrigerant by HVAC manufacturers for over 40 years, but studies in the past decade have shown that HCFC's contain chlorine, an ozone-depleting agent. For this reason, the United States Clean Air Act has set a target date for January 1, 2010, on which HVAC manufacturers must cease the production of products that use R-22. R-410A is the newer more environmentally friendly freon offered now - the sooner you call 1-800-Anytyme the sooner you can start conserving the environment.
Ductwork Cleaning - Clean ducts are important in your home environment. Dust builds up inside your ductwork just like it builds up on your furniture. It is important to clean the ductwork every few years to prevent this build up of dust, pollen, fungus, and bacteria.
Additional Heating, Cooling, and HVAC Services:
- Change filters
- Repair leaks (Air & Water)
- Respond to comfort calls
- Routine maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
- HVAC support equipment maintenance
- System analysis
- Light HVAC renovation
- Unit Replacements
- Breakers & Fuses Replaced - It's important to know how to care for and replace fuses and how to reset circuit breakers in your home in case of an electrical power outage. Unlike a circuit breaker, a fuse needs to be replaced when it gets overloaded, so you should keep extra fuses on hand in the sizes you need. We have the skill and experience to fix and circuit breaker and repair any fuse problem you might have.
- Ceiling Fans & Lighting of All Types - 1-800-Any-Tyme can install, fix, or replace any ceiling fan or problem with a fan you might have. Need to install some new lighting? You have got the right people. 1-800-Any-Tyme (1-800-724-8232) is their for you whenever you need an electrician.
- New Circuit Upgrades - Having issues updating your circuits? New technology does not always work well with older electrical systems. In fact, upgrading your electrical system can be an important aspect of remodeling, whether you live in an older home or suddenly find that you have more technological and electrical needs, perhaps for a home office. Give us a call for any questions or problems you might need an experienced Anytyme electrician for.
- Switches & Outlet Installations - Many homeowners who think nothing of painting, carpentry, and plumbing projects turn timid when it comes to electrical work. A little fear isn't necessarily bad when dealing with electricity — it could keep you from making a serious mistake. Electrical work can be dangerous but with the experience of a professional electrical technician on your side - You won't need to worry. Call 1-800-Any-Tyme - ANYTYME!
Additional Electrical Services
- Equipment Connections
- Single-Three Phase Wiring
- Code Violation Repairs
- Power Monitoring
- Dedicated Circuits
- Grounded Outlets
- Remodeling and Additions
- GFCI Outlet Installations
- Track Lighting
- Cable TV & Phone Lines
Friday's Web Special
Mention: Friday's Web Special
Not to be combined with other offers
General Service Areas