Furnace Repair in Vista
Is your furnace showing signs of trouble? Call (800) 656-3569 for repairs and maintenance in Vista, CA.
Cold season or not, you always want to know that you can depend on your home’s heating system when you need it the most. A broken furnace is a burden on your comfort.
Look to your heating professionals at 1-800-Any-Tyme for quality furnace repair in northern San Diego County. We will take care of worn parts and get to the bottom of what is causing your furnace problem.
What Are Signs You Need To Repair Your Furnace?
There are a few simple ways to check if your furnace is acting the way it should, or if it’s in need of repair. Start by asking yourself the following questions to get an idea of whether a furnace repair might be in place:
Do you have power going to the motor that runs the blower?
If the answer is yes, and the motor is hot, the problem may lie in the blower wheel that has come loose or is stuck on something.
Is the wheel stuck when you turn it?
If the answer is no, the bearings surrounding the motor need to be replaced. If the bearings are working properly, the small tubes to the bearings may need some oil to free them up.
How Can You Avoid Furnace Problems?
Below are easy ways to keep your furnace working efficiently:
- Inspect the filter. If the filter is only slightly dirty, you can use a vacuum to clear it.
- You should also clean the blower blades and use duct tape to seal any air leaks that you may find in the ducts.
- Look for oil ports on the motor, normally located near the motor shaft. If the motor has these, apply two to three drops of non-detergent motor oil into each port.
Adopting regular DYI maintenance routines will increase the life of your furnace and help you avoid frequent repairs. Performing an annual furnace cleaning and tune-up will also helpmaximize the operating efficiency of the furnace.
Tips on changing your furnace filter:
- Turn off the unit.
- Unscrew the marked "filter" door on the side of the furnace.
- Slide the filter out and determine whether it is disposable or reusable. If it is reusable, you can go ahead and clean it. A disposable furnace filter can be replaced witha new one at any home maintenance store.
In the worst-case scenario, if the above steps cannot help to revive your old furnace, don’t panic!Our furnace technicianshave the right tools and know-how to repair any issue you have. We will diagnose your unit to find the quickest and most cost efficient solution to the problem—saving you from investing in a brand new furnace.
Call today at (800) 656-3569 for professional furnace repair at competitive rates.
Serving San Diego’s North County: