When it comes to drain cleaning, Rancho Peñasquitos residents have learned to call (800) 656-3569 to reach the experts at 1-800-Any-Tyme for fast, professional service! We offer any drain cleaning service you can imagine:
- Stubborn drain clogs decimated
- Slow drains cleared
- Sewer issues defeated
- Stopped-up toilets repaired
We’re here for you on weekends, during the evening, even on holidays, because drain problems can strike “Any Tyme,” regardless of your plans. When any of these issues strike, we’ve got you covered:
- Sewer problems
- Toilet clogs
- Kitchen, laundry room, and bathroom drain clogs
- Drain repair
- Concrete slab leaks
We also offer high-pressure water jetting and video drain inspection—high-tech services that not all drain cleaning businesses offer.
Regular Drain Maintenance
We also recommend our regular drain maintenance program, which can head off drain problems before they occur. 1-800-Any-Tyme can come to your home or place of business and keep things running smoothly year-round.
Of course, there are also some relatively simple procedures you can put in place yourself to keep drains running smoothly.
In the bathroom:
- Never flush anything down the toilet that isn’t biodegradable.
- Periodically flush some boiling water down the toilet to break up any accumulated debris that might eventually cause a clog.
- Try to avoid letting hair build up in your shower or bathtub drain. Use a fine-mesh net over the drain to catch the hair before it gets into your plumbing, then clean the net after each use.
In the kitchen:
- Don’t wash grease or oils down the sink! Not only is doing so not very responsible when it comes to the environment, those fatty liquids tend to build up and eventually obstruct the flow of water.
- Avoid allowing stringy items to go down the drain too—such as certain vegetables, portions of banana peels, and so on. These collect in the plumbing and trap other debris. Pretty soon you’ll end up with a nasty clog.
- Egg shells can be another clog-causing culprit—they belong in the trash or compost heap, not in the drain.
And in general: Avoid using off-the-shelf chemical drain cleaning products. If you do this repeatedly, you can damage your pipes. If it’s an emergency, call 1-800-Any-Tyme and we can be there in 60 minutes or less!
1-800-Any-Tyme can help you with regular maintenance as well as those unwelcome emergency situations. You’ll find our services to be professional, high-quality, and economical. Call (800) 656-3569, and let’s talk about what 1-800-Any-Tyme can do for you when it comes to drain cleaning in Rancho Peñasquitos.
Locations We Service:
Bonsall, Cardiff, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Encinitas, Escondido, Fallbrook, La Costa, Leucadia, Oceanside, Olivenhain, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Santa Fe, San Luis, San Marcos, Scripps Ranch, Solana Beach, Vista, Clairemont, College Area, Downtown, Hillcrest, Kearny Mesa, La Jolla, Mira Mesa, Miramar, Mission Valley, Normal Heights, North Park, Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach, Rainbow, San Diego, Serra Mesa, Tierresanta, University City, Valley Center.