Air Conditioning Solutions in Vista
Noticing something unusual with your air conditioner? Call (800) 656-3569 for the right solution. We serve Vista and the greater San Diego County area.
Because air conditioning systems have many moving parts, there is a lot that can go wrong at any given time. Sometimes this leads to your air conditioner working poorly, and other times not at all. We know how frustrating this can be. That’s why we provide emergency cooling services for those unexpected problems. We work with residents throughout the San Diego area to solve your toughest A/C issues.
What are Common Air Conditioning Problems?
Here you will find some of the most common air conditioning problems that we come across:
No matter the problem, 1-800-Any-Tyme is here to help! We’ll arrive in our fully-stockedservice trucks, ready with all the parts and tools needed to fix even the most complex air conditioning problems. Call us today at (800) 656-3569 for your free estimate and to set up an immediate appointment.
- Refrigerant leaks and improper levels. Refrigerant is also known as a heat transfer fluid. It moves through all three parts of your air conditioning system (the compressor, condenser, and evaporator). It is vital to the efficient and proper operation of your system, which is why it is very important that it remains at the correct levels. Give us a quick call and we can fix your refrigerant leaks in no time.
- Water leaks. Your air conditioner uses water to do its job. Just like the pipes and drains throughout your home, your air conditioner will also leak water.
- Ice on the evaporator coils. When there is a lack of airflow in your system, the coils on your air conditioner may freeze up. This also poses a problem with the refrigeration system. The best way to deal with this problem is to defrost the coils, but this isn’t always the optimal solution. Our cooling technicians will determine the real source of the problem, and make sure your coils don’t freeze up again.
- Noisy air ducts. Your air ducts could be making all kinds of noises such as clanging, popping, or whistling sounds. The kind of sound that it makes will help us identify your problem, along with a check up of other possibly faulty parts in your system. Sometimes the sound can be dampened with padding or using other material that will decrease the sound. No matter what it is, we will get your system operating quietly and efficiently once again.
- Electrical problems. Your air conditioning problems may be the result of faulty wiring or electrical problems, rather than a mechanical problem. If this is the case, our technicians have the expertise you’re looking for, and are licensed to work with wiring and electricity.